Brings Your Family Closer Than You’ve Ever Experienced …
A Complete Family COMEBACK!
Healthier BODIES Is The Best Doctor Your FAMILY Will Ever Have!
And healthier bodies is just the beginning …
- A son’s respect for his father grows as he watches his dad lead by example and transforms his body.
- A daughter’s awe for her mother deepens as her mom drops 10, 25, even 50 pounds or more.
- A wife’s pride for her husband builds as he works hard to lose his beer belly and love handles.
- A husband’s passion for his wife intensifies as he watches her sweat to achieve a personal goal.
- A brother and sister grow closer together as they help each other lose weight and get in shape.
- A family unit strengthens its bond as they workout together as a team for a common cause.
It’s hard to put into words the phenomenon that takes place when a family works hard together.
Megan & I can tell you from personal experience it’s a something special to watch…
… when a son’s respect for his dad grows as he watches his father ‘giving it his all’ during workouts, and learning first-hand what it means for a man to work hard for something …
… when a daughter watches her mother sweat for what she wants—a better figure, a healthier lifestyle, a sexier body, more self-respect—you literally see the daughter’s growing admiration for her mom …
… when a wife sees her husband pulling, pushing, hoisting, heaving, and working hard to transform his body … you can sense the admiration for her lover growing ever deeper …
… and when a husband watches his wife fight for what she deserves … the love, joy, and pride he feels can’t be put into words.
Very few things can bond a family together like hard work for a worthy cause.
We all love family vacations because they are fun and give us lasting memories. But…relaxation and leisure rarely have the power to bond a family together.
But something remarkable takes place when a family is forced to put their boots on the ground, and their noses to the grind for something important.
Real bonding takes place when a family works hard together as a team, struggling, sweating, and encouraging each other when the heat is on.
- The military understands this concept and push their troops hard during bootcamp to create esprit de corps.
- Fortune 500 companies thrive on the need for workplace unity, and invest in off-site, team-building activities that challenge employees to work together and trust one another.
- And every coach of a high school, college, or professional sporting team understands the magic of hard work in unifying and bonding teams together so they’ll work as a cohesive unit.
But this kind of bonding opportunity is largely missing from families in our busy, technology-driven lifestyles.
Blame the loss of family unity on unlimited access to entertainment from cell phones, computers, and TV.
Whether it’s video games, Netflix, or texting … what’s missing from modern-day families is the need to work hard together towards a common purpose.
The lack of a family challenge is having devastating consequences on our society.
Minus the survival need to work together, pure boredom starts setting in, and people will do anything—ANYTHING—to not be bored.
- A son turns to violent video games seeking adventure …
- A daughter seeks relationships online, looking for prince charming …
- A husband and wife find their own strategic ways of occupying their time and suddenly find themselves drifting further and further apart.
- A family watches hours of movies, snacking the whole time, unconcerned their collective weight keeps creeping up as their health slowly declines.
It’s a recipe for disaster.
But it doesn’t have to be this way….
Turn Your Child’s Natural Love
For Romance And Adventure
Into Hours Of Family Time
Meet The Henry’s:
Donata and children Ben & Ella:
Donata always swore she would NEVER join a gym. She had been able to stay fit by being active. But she couldn’t do a push up or lift much weight, and had pretty chronic back pain and diastasis recti – a “mommy pooch”.
Her 13-year-old daughter Ella, a junior-high book-lover and writer, would not play sports and had little interest in taking long walks or going for bike rides for exercise. She was a pretty sedentary kid. Donata could not figure out how to help her get more active.
After a lot of deliberation, coaxing, and encouragement from friends, they decided to check out Core Fitness Academy. Their first impression won them over. Coach Blaise’s welcoming tour of the gym, and the attention and encouragement they were given by Adam, Meg, and the other coaches during their first trial week was all they needed. There was no pressure, no intimidating looks, no wrong questions. Everyone felt like a friend at the gym.
Four months into it Donata is doing push ups and lifting more weight than she ever thought possible. Through strengthening her core the back pain has gone away. Ella lost ten pounds, and had even dropped a dress size when they went out to get her winter formal. Her friends at school are impressed with how she’s “getting swole” and she’s feeling happier and healthier. Sometimes they even join her for a class – but none of them can keep up with Ella.
Donata’s 12-year-old son Ben, who also joins them for large group classes, recently told her, “Mom, this is hard work when you’re at it, but it feels so good when you’re done. I love coming to the gym.”
And Donata still can’t believe she joined a gym. But she loves it too.
“Thanks for changing our lives!” – Donata Henry
And if you’d like this for your family, too, then you have three (3) chances to win!
Welcome To A One-Year, All Access Pass Including:
A Grand Prize Package Consisting Of
A Full Year Family Transformation!
($5,472 Special Value!)
- One Year family membership: unlimited group training for your entire family!
- PLUS: One Year of semi-private training: 8-sessions per month of you and your family privately with a coach to ensure you reach your goals and build the family of your dreams!
- PLUS: Unlimited 24/7 Access to CORE’s facility!
- PLUS: 20% off CORE’s pro shop for the entire year which includes all apparel and supplements.
- $5,472+ VALUE!
2nd Family Prize
1-Year Family Group Membership
($2,964 Special Value!)
- One Year family membership: unlimited group training & 24/7 access for your entire family!
- $2,964+ VALUE!
3rd Family Prize
6-Month Family Group Membership
($1,188 Special Value!)
- 6 Month family membership: unlimited group training & 24/7 access for your entire family!
- $1,188+ VALUE!
Here’s what we firmly believe: “Families who train together stay together.” We see it in our very own family dynamic with us and our 6 year old son Braylen!
That’s why Megan & I are giving away three different family packages.
Because when a family unit is willing to workout together for greater health … stronger bonding is the inevitable result.
- Begins: December 12th
- Ends: December 25th Christmas Day
- Winner will be announced via Facebook Live Video,
and will be notified by email.
- Your family will be invited to tour CORE’s facility, meet & greet with the staff, and we’ll develop a successful strategy for your whole family.
- Your family will begin training as soon as you can arrange your schedules.
- We can accommodate kids ages 5 and up. But we do not provide a nursery for younger children.
- During semi-private training, family members must train together, but not during regular classes.
- Kids can come alone if old enough to drive.
- Single parent families are invited, welcomed and encouraged to attend!!
So, there you have it, everything a family needs to transform their health, bodies, and their family dynamics.
When you win, Megan, Braylen and I can’t wait to workout together with you and your family!
We hope it’ll be soon,
Megan & Adam Lassus
P.S. More than ever, kids need heroes, role models, and positive examples to look up to. As parents, there’s no job greater than leading and living by example. Our children are our highest calling on this earth.